Job Title: Business Development Manager, PTFE Coatings Specialist, (Oven tender – painting and coating)
· In-depth Knowledge of our products, preferably with experience on PTFE coatings
· Chemical Resistance of Xylan Coatings
· Knowledge of Governing standards of environmental regulations
· Excellent understanding of PTFE coating and material properties
· Excellent knowledge of Tig welding and fabrication
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
· Identify partnership opportunities
· Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
· Maintain existing business
· Think critically when planning to assure project success
· Assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
· Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting
· Develop new opportunities and build relationships with prospects.
· Achieving monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
· Close opportunities and meet agreed sales targets.
· Apply innovative selling skills to develop attractive value for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
· As an important member of the sales team, help define the business approach for and deliver a joint strategy.
· Marketing, media managing and development
· Build and maintain an effective partnership with key decision-makers and primary influencers in potential client organizations.
· Maintain a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects. • Although there will be full marketing support producing quality leads, the candidate must have the drive and ability to generate appointments and open doors themselves.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years of previous sales experience building relationship and expanding clientle
· Strong communication and international skills
· Able to speak Spanish (a must)
Salary: 60k per year
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 years or more
Plan, develop and implement communication strategies; Manage contracts; Establish and implement policies and procedures; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Advise senior management; Organize regional and divisional sales operations; Lead sales
team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts; Organize and direct committees and working groups to plan, manage or evaluate projects and programs; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Plan and control budget and expenditures
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement.
Show how to apply.
Advertised until: 2021-02-07
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
The minimum wage for this job was calculated and verified based on the province or territory of residence for the employer.
Roberto Lainez ( president)